Election Commission Our Polling place is Norman Binkley School, 4700 west Longdale dr, 37211
Check Voter Registration for the Last day to register, early voting dates, and polling locations. An overview of voting requirments are on this page. Please scroll down.
Nashville Metro Council
Tennessee General Assembly
|House of Representatives
(615) 473-7878 firstname.lastname@example.org
1. You must be a citizen of the United States, (18) years of age or older before the date of the next election
2. You must be a resident of Tennessee. View Guidelines for Determining Residency.
3. You must not have been convicted of a felony, or if you have, your full rights of citizenship must have been restored (or you must have received a pardon). A qualified voter must be properly registered no later than thirty (30) days before the election.
Information is excert from Division of Elections see site for full details.
Beginning January 1, 2012, all voters must present an ID, meeting the requirements below, containing the voter's name and photograph, whether voting early or on Election Day.
1.Tennessee drivers license with your photo
2. United States Passport
3. Department of Safety photo ID
4. Photo ID issued by the federal or state government, such as an employee ID from the U.S. Department of Energy with your photo
5. United States Military photo ID, including a Veteran Identification Card
6 State-issued handgun carry permit card with your photo.
Information is excerpt from Photo ID fact sheet see site for full details.
March 12, 2015 NextDoor.com in collaboration with the Mayor's Office of Neighborhoods acknowledged CALDWELL ABBAY HALL Neighborhood Association as "Strongest Neighborhood Watch Program".